Get In Touch
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Myddelton Estates, 3263 Creighton, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Cell: 071 870 5755
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 8am – 12pm
29° 58’ 37.26” S
29° 50’ 36.43” E
Directions to Myddelton via Richmond
- From Durban exit the N3 northbound at Camperdown following signs to Richmond/R56.
- From PMB follow signs to Richmond on the R56.
- Skirt past Richmond.
- Approx. 42km later you will arrive at Ixopo, there is a 2way stop just before the town, take a right turn signposted R612, Bulwer/Donnybrook/Creighton.
- After approx. 17km take a left turn, following signs to Creighton. Another sign to look for is the Weatherboard Sawmill sign.
- After approx. 16km take a dirt road right signposted Eastwolds 11km. If you miss this turn you end up in Creighton village.
- Travel along this dirt road, cross over one disused railway line and then up a steep hill and veer LEFT before the next disused railway line. DO NOT cross the second railway line.
- Go over a concrete bridge and follow signs to Myddelton Farm.
Directions to Myddelton Farm via Bulwer
- Heading North on the N3 towards Howick take the Howick South off ramp signposted Underberg R617
- Drive past Boston
- Drive through Bulwer
- Approx 4km after Bulwer take the first left turn at the T-junction signposted Donnybrook/Ixopo R612
- Skirt past Donnybrook town
- Approx 7-8km after Donnybrook town take a RIGHT turn onto a dirt road. There is a faded Creighton sign but easier signs to look for are ‘Accidental repairs’ and ‘Mckenzie club-home of Sani2C’ on the left hand side of the road.
- Travel down a hill, cross a disused railway line and then turn IMMEDIATELY right, faded sign ‘Underbush’
- Cross over a concrete bridge and follow signs to Myddelton Farm.